eBooks, Software and Downloads

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Looking To Make A Salary Online. Can You Help?

I am looking to make a salary online. I have been working for approximately three years and the most I have made in three years is under $100.00 that I have taken home from any of the affiliate programs I have signed up with.

As you will see I have done numerous promoting of products and referring of many of the top internet affiliate programs, but none have come through for me as yet.

Are people not buying from ClickBank, Paydotcom, Amazon, Commission Junction Affiliate Programs, Linkshare Affiliate Programs, and so on?

Upon this blog you will find many programs to which I have been involved, but have not been successful. The money has just not been coming in as I expected.

However, I hear and see many success stories throughout the internet. I think to myself, I couldn't have signup on all "lemons, bad, scam, etc." programs. Is recession that active in people's lives or are they afraid of purchasing items online, signing up with affiliate programs etc.

Someone reading this may wonder why I don't have a job like most people, were they transport day after day to. I had a job, were I transported for 25 years to the same job and had an income of more than $3,000 a month, which I thoroughly enjoyed. However, six years ago that job was taken from me, to which I have been at home ever since without a job, but in desperate need of a salary as I required for the 25 years that I did have a job.

Your assistance will be most appreciative in helping me earn. I don't have money where I can sign up and pay many extensive monthly fees to advertise, but I do try to make the most of the free sign-up affiliate programs and free advertising companies.

However, the success has not arrived as yet. I'm not out to drain people of their money to make an income, but if anyone can contribute to purchasing anything within this blog, I will be most appreciative.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance and contribution, not only to me but to the many programs advertised within this blog.

With best wishes,

Regards,

Shirley-Ann Pearman

Data Entry Administration

Global Data Entry
http://paydotcom.com/r/10031/ShirleyannLPearman/2218335/

Legit Online Jobs
http://3b776rs6dqb72zddl3wl2kyu3t.hop.clickbank.net/

in reference to: Global Data Entry-SP (view on Google Sidewiki)

in reference to: Blogger: Dashboard (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment